Brought to you by:
Florida legislature has revoked Disney's self-governing status which means that some bold new changes are on the way. Disneyland in California will remain a popular site for human trafficking but the Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL is going to experience a dramatic overhaul.
Take a look at these exciting changes on the way:
1) The Hall of Presidents will just have 46 animatronic Donald Trumps: They are the greatest robots, maybe ever. Everyone says so.
2) Chip and Dale will now reside in separate trees: We can't let our children be corrupted by cartoon characters having too close of a relationship.
3) Avatar land will be turned into an IP someone actually cares about like Krull: Wield a sentient weapon and save the world!
4) Only the original Star Wars trilogy may be spoken of: The prequel trilogy is too perfect to corrupt with human speech.
5) The only country featured in Epcot will be AMERICA: America is like a highlight reel of all the best countries anyway.
6) All Disney princesses to be replaced with Melania Trump: Finally, real diversity!
7) Weird Disney adults who come without kids will be banned: Yessss!!!
8) Human trafficking is strongly discouraged: And no more kids on leashes, you weirdos!
9) It's A Small World attraction to be dismantled by tactical nuke: The area will be sealed off for thirty years.
10) Johnny Depp's character will no longer wear eye shadow on the Pirates ride: Will also incorporate ex-wife Amber Heard in a redesigned auction scene.
NOT SATIRE: We CANNOT allow Disney or the Woke Left-wing media to indoctrinate our kids to believe in socialism or the radical LGBT agenda. The Media Research Center is exposing Fake News, Big Tech, and radical leftists.
Help the Media Research Center expose the truth about Disney, fight for FREE SPEECH, and STOP the media from destroying America by donating $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $50, or $10 by clicking here. YOU can help the Media Research Center win the battle for America's culture. MRC is the only organization solely dedicated to holding the Left-wing media accountable.
I am counting on 100 Babylon Bee readers to make a donation. Please be one of the first to donate.
Founder and President
Media Research Center