Brought to you by:
Tired of killing people by accident because you're trying to show off your cool gun? We know how inconvenient that can be. That's why we are huge advocates of common-sense gun safety.
Be sure to follow these gun safety rules to the letter:
1) Never put your finger on the trigger: Are you crazy?! You could kill somebody!
2) Never point your gun at the Director of Photography when rehearsing a movie scene: (Alec Baldwin only)
3) Make sure the target has a name in red above them: If they're on your team you'll get kicked from the server for friendly fire.
4) Audibly say "pew" while shooting to warn others: PEW PEW PEW!
5) Holding the gun sideways for maximum accuracy: It will also add +5 damage.
6) Never sneak up on people at the range and shout "HOOBAJOOBA!" while jumping out in front of the muzzle of their weapon: That's just rude!
7) Spin the gun around with your finger like a cowboy when placing it in your holster: It will deter bad guys.
8) Never carry your gun across state lines: THIS IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO!
9) Bring a second, smaller gun in case anyone tries to steal your regular gun: And possibly a third even smaller gun. For safety.
NOT SATIRE: With over 90,000 active listings, Armslist.com is America's number one firearms classifieds website! Browse your local area for amazing face-to-face deals, shop nationwide from our network of over 1300 FFL dealers, and sell your items in your local area! No sales fees, no nonsense!