In this episode of The Babylon Bee Podcast, Kyle and Ethan talk to Andrew Klavan an author, screenwriter, essayist, and host of The Andrew Klavan Show at The Daily Wire. They discuss whether good storytelling requires sex & violence, movies that ruined entire movie genres, and going from secular Jew to Christian at age 49. Kyle and Ethan pitch their best movie remake ideas and they talk shop with a fellow satirist.
- Edgar Awards are ugly
- Writing scripts for Hollywood
- Going full skinhead and entering conservative media
- Ruining a perfectly good headline [SATIRE]
- A secular Jew becoming a Christian at age 49
- Kyle and Ethan pitch movie ideas to Klavan that are in dire need of a remake
- Movies that ruined movies
- On the necessity of putting sex, cursing & violence in stories
- Stephen King’s twitter feed
- Behind-the-scenes Ben Shapiro stories
- Church shopping during lockdown
- Andrew judges some our subscriber satirical headline pitches
- The Ten Questions
To watch or listen to the full podcast, become a subscriber at https://babylonbee.com/plans.